Advertised drugs against extra pounds disrupt water-lipid balance, worsen health. But there is an alternative and safe for a healthy way to lose weight in 7 days - buckwheat diet. The menu for each day will provide the supply of essential nutrients, which the body immediately turns into useful energy without putting it in fat reserves.
What is the use of buckwheat for weight loss?
Buckwheat is grown all over the world. Since ancient times, people have appreciated its taste and beneficial effects on the body. Porridge, soups made from raw green, toasted brown, whole, crushed grains give a long-lasting feeling of satiety due to the many proteins and fibers.
Buckwheat starch is a slow (resistant) carbohydrate that is resistant to digestion. Such starch is practically not absorbed, it is not deposited in fat like potato or corn starch.
Entering the intestines nourishes starchy compounds beneficial microflora, which is very important for the digestive and excretory systems, full assimilation of food, metabolism and water balance.
These properties are indispensable during the period of weight loss, when the usual amount of products is significantly reduced. A rich vitamin and mineral complex helps maintain the normal functions of all organs and systems, in good condition of skin, hair, nails.
Buckwheat saturates the body:
- calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sulfur, zinc and many other elements;
- vitamins A, E, PP, group B;
- useful acids - malic acid, citric acid, oxalic acid;
- essential amino acids - lysine, arginine;
- saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
Buckwheat is not deprived of its caloric content: in raw grains - 308 kcal / 100 g, in unleavened porridge - 110 kcal / 100 g. However, given the long absorption, a high degree of transformation to energy, the least fat content (3, 3%), this product was and remains diet.
Benefits of losing weight on buckwheat
Losing weight with healthy foods with buckwheat has its benefits. If all recommendations are followed, signs of harmony will be felt in the near future. Of course, the weight of 100 kg per week can not be overcome cardinally, but it is quite real to lose 500-800 g per day.
Healthy buckwheat dishes preserve quality of life:
- the stomach is busy with prolonged, peaceful digestion without interrupting work and night sleep with hunger pangs;
- The grain monody is quite easily tolerated as it can be easily diluted with low calorie foods;
- there will be no weakness - intake of natural proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, acids provides energy to the heart, blood vessels, brain, muscles;
- gluten-free, sugar-free cereals allow a wide range of those who want to lose weight to participate in the diet.
Among the benefits are the modest cost of buckwheat compared to special fat burning preparations.
Disadvantages of Buckwheat Diet
Not everyone loves buckwheat and its dishes. This can be an insurmountable obstacle. Not everyone is happy with the timing to reach the ideal figure. A heavy argument in this case is the nutritionists' recommendations not to accelerate weight loss over 11 kg per month so as not to stress the body.
Buckwheat Diet Rules
Weight loss is actually a treatment for an organism that suffers from metabolic disorders and creates heavy fat reserves.
To normalize internal processes, the corrective program must be built according to a specific principle:
- The basis of the diet is divided meals into small portions at the same time. After eating, there should be a feeling of hunger and lightness in the stomach.
- For 1 day, the total weight of buckwheat dishes is recommended in an amount of 800 g at a rate of 150-200 g per day. 1 meal.
- Food, skin chewing is given for at least 20 minutes. According to the physiology of digestion, it is exactly how long it takes to achieve a feeling of satiety. In 20 minutes. it appears even with a minimal amount eaten.
- The last meal should be planned 3 hours before bedtime.
- Water consumption is not limited - up to approx. 2 liters a day between meals, alternating between filtered, mineral water, green or herbal tea.
- Physical activity is required but not intense - walk every other day, light exercises, breathing exercises.
The monody is designed for no more than a week.
Buckwheat diet contraindications
It is impossible to lose weight exclusively on buckwheat products if:
- pregnancy, feeding
- children, young people;
- disorders, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- low hemoglobin levels;
- severe avitaminosis;
- problems with blood pressure, heart.
Allowed and Prohibited Foods on Buckwheat Diet
Few people survive a week on dry porridge and there is no such need.
You can use little by little:
- unsweetened kefir, yogurt;
- fruits with more acid than sweets;
- dried fruits;
- non-nutritious vegetables in raw, cooked, stewed form
- vegetable salads seasoned with lemon juice;
- still mineral water, green tea.
In some dishes a little olive oil is allowed.
Should be excluded from the diet:
- animal fat;
- fatty meat products;
- oily red fish
- cheese, cottage cheese with a high fat content
- flour, confectionery products;
- potatoes, bananas;
- sugar, salt, spices, sauces;
- black tea, coffee, sweet carbonated beverages.
Buckwheat with kefir: dietary features
The combination of cereal with low-fat kefir softens the monody, cleanses the intestines, removes excess water, stimulates the body to burn fat reserves in the life process.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days, menu for each day with 4 meals a day:
1. For the first four days of the week:
- for breakfast - 200 g of buckwheat porridge steamed in the evening, a glass of kefir;
- for lunch - 300 g of boiled porridge with a liquid consistency, a glass of kefir or unsweetened yogurt;
- for an afternoon meal - 100 g buckwheat porridge (any), a glass of kefir;
- for dinner - 200 g steamed buckwheat, kefir.
Sour milk product can be drunk half an hour before meals or poured into a plate of porridge.
2. In the last 3 days of the week:
- breakfast - buckwheat as the first days, 200 ml of green tea;
- lunch - buckwheat and kefir too;
- afternoon tea - also buckwheat, a glass of yogurt;
- dinner - buckwheat, kefir too.
Identical weight distribution for buckwheat is indicated in the other diets listed, unless exact portions are specified.
Buckwheat with dried fruits
Porridge does not seem so boring if you add dry fruit to it. The softer ones are enough to rinse, the harder ones - 10 minutes. soft in water. The viscous structure provides a long chew, which is required to achieve saturation at low volumes. You can prepare an infusion - pour a few berries in a thermos of warm water for 15-20 minutes to ferment the drink.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days, menu for every day:
- breakfast - buckwheat, 3 pcs. dried dried apricots (cut into porridge or have a snack after meals)
- lunch - porridge, 2 pcs. prunes;
- afternoon snack - a little liquid buckwheat, a glass of infusion with several slices of dry apples;
- Dinner - porridge with 5-6 raisins.
Similarly, change dates, figs, pears, cherries, plums or combine 2-3 types of dried fruits. This will provide additional supply of vitamins.
Buckwheat with soy sauce
Diet is like those who can not tolerate it without salt. You need to choose the simplest soybean spice without special aromas, spices. When standing on the scale in anticipation of a quick result, take into account the fact that salt sauce retains water. Fermented milk drinks, which have a slightly diuretic effect, increase the liquid yield slightly.
- breakfast - porridge added 1 tsp. soy sauce, herbs;
- I snack - 200 ml kefir;
- lunch - porridge with the same portion of sauce, 3 lettuce leaves, 200 ml of green tea;
- II snack - a glass of fat-free starter culture;
- Dinner - a serving of buckwheat seasoned with soy sauce, mint tea.
Buckwheat with vegetables
A varied vegetarian diet with porridge and raw, cooked, stewed or baked non-nutritious vegetables will lead to weight loss if you follow the recommended portions.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days, menu for each day:
- On days 1-2, only steamed cereals made from 250 g of dry raw materials are allowed. The dish is prepared immediately for 4 receptions or separately. For dessert - a glass of green tea, still mineral water of your choice.
- 3-4 days - 200 g of cooked vegetables are added to each porridge meal. Let it bake courgette, vinaigrette with green peas, fresh parsley, dill, but without potatoes and oil;
- 5-6 days - replace the same amount of raw vegetables (carrots, cabbage, courgette, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers). Mono or mixed salads are seasoned with lemon juice. Carrots, cabbage, cucumber can be nibbled on porridge, which stretches the chewing process and massages the gums with coarse food.
- On the last day, buckwheat, fresh or heat-treated vegetables should be seasoned with a minimum amount of olive oil (0, 5 teaspoons each). You can cook peppers stuffed with carrots and buckwheat and lightly seasoned with oil.
Buckwheat with fruit
It will not deviate from the intended goal if you combine a buckwheat diet with fruits, berries, citrus fruits, with the exception of very sweet apples, pears, starchy bananas.
Example of menu item 1:
- breakfast - steamed porridge, a glass of green tea;
- In snack - an apple, a glass of mineral water;
- lunch - porridge, a few tablespoons of tomato, cucumber salad;
- II snack - grapefruit, 200 ml of honey water;
- dinner - porridge, 200 ml hot lime drink.
- breakfast - porridge, a few tablespoons of vegetable stew without oil;
- 1. snack - 4-5 apricots, a glass of herbal tea;
- lunch - porridge, some raspberries;
- II snack - 150 g salad of orange, grapefruit, pomegranate;
- dinner - porridge, 3-4 lettuce leaves, apple drink (without sugar, boiled).
The diet can be varied, by swapping strawberries, plums, grapes, cherries with each other - what is available according to season, price and depending on taste preferences.
7-day strict menu for buckwheat diet
The toughest option is suitable for those who love buckwheat and have strength. The basic rule is to slowly chew all the steamed grains until saturation arrives.
Fractionated nutrition is designed for 8 meals:
- 7. 00-8. 00 (depending on the time of ascent) - drink 2 glasses of water slowly, you can use 1 plain, 1 mineral;
- 7. 30-8. 30 - 150 g steamed buckwheat;
- 10. 00 - a glass of water;
- 10. 30 - 150 g porridge;
- 11. 30 - a glass of berries and herbal teas;
- 12. 30 - porridge;
- 13. 30 - water;
- 14. 00 - porridge;
- 15. 30 - green tea;
- 16. 30 - porridge;
- 17. 30 - kefir 1%;
- 19. 00 - buckwheat, water.
This is a daily meal plan.
Menu with a mild buckwheat diet for a week
A diet with a wide range of supplemental foods will reduce your weekly weight loss results by approx. half. But if you are unbearable to sit on dry buckwheat porridge, do not bring yourself to a nervous breakdown.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days, a menu for each day that reduces psychological stress:
- breakfast - 200 g of corn steamed in the evening, 125 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- lunch - 100 g lean boiled veal, 200 g green vegetables (fresh cucumbers, peppers, stewed courgette), sprinkled with lemon juice;
- afternoon tea - apple;
- Dinner - 250 g thick buckwheat soup with vegetables, drizzle soy sauce into a plate.
Day 2-4 is different for meals I and III:
- breakfast - the same portion of porridge, 2 slices of hard low-fat cheese;
- Snack - 125 g plain yogurt.
5-7 days - according to the scheme for the 1st day, porridge is supplemented only with breakfast with yogurt (a little more than half a glass).
Day 6 is repeated 1. .
Finish the buckwheat diet
During weight loss, the stomach is almost halved almost overtaken. Without the usual variety and quantity of products, the intensity and composition of the fermentation secretion changes.
Given these circumstances, at the end of the diet week you should use the principle of baby food - to introduce additional meals one by one in small portions, which limits the salt and fat content.
This allows you to avoid stretching the stomach, consolidating positive metabolic changes, normalizing food without indigestion, abdominal pain, liver strain, intestinal disorders.
Introduce light meals every day, every other day:
- vegetable soups in water with vegetable oil
- stew vegetable stew;
- salads of tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, peppers, herbs, seasoned with refined oil and 10% sour cream - 1 teaspoon each;
- porridge with tomato sauce in vegetable oil;
- fruits, unsweetened fruit drinks.
From day 4 you can add to the diet:
- lean meat, fish;
- bran, cereal bread;
- bitter chocolate, honey.
Within 2 weeks, the calorie content is increased to 1800 kcal, later - to 2000. A rich drinking scheme and an early dinner are maintained. In the future, it is necessary to choose such a volume of the energy value of products in order to continue to lose weight or maintain the desired weight.
Efficiency of diet: results and feedback from women
Each of the above menus in buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days is removed from 3 to 7 kg.
According to reviews, women who weigh over 100 kg lose several centimeters. This is done by cleansing the body of excess water and fiber.
In women with a lower body mass, weight loss moves more slowly but directly affects fat deposits. A good result was achieved by combining a grain diet with training of medium intensity - 10 minutes a day.
Young girls and women leave the diet with toned skin. After 40-45 years, drastic weight loss leads to sagging of the skin, new wrinkles.
Women note that the psychological attitude, the ability to distract from thoughts about food with interesting activities, is of great importance.
Physicians' Opinion on Diet Safety
Doctors have always wrestled with harsh, prolonged and repeated dietary restrictions. A sharp drop in weight negatively affects the heart, blood vessels, the general tone of the body. Monotonous food spoils the digestive system.
Given the usefulness of buckwheat porridge, nutritionists still believe that a one-time 7-day diet can be used to lose weight as a start for a transition to a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition. In the future, it can be used as separate fixed days in the program of gradual weight loss, aimed at speeding up the metabolism, restructuring the body to the correct energy regime.
If headaches, dizziness, weakness started during a weekly buckwheat diet, return to a varied diet. It is only necessary to reduce to a minimum flour, fried, fatty, sweet dishes and actively engage in physical exercise.
All options for a buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days are schematic. To lose weight with pleasure, you can create an individual menu for each day in compliance with the basic principles of diet nutrition.