The lazy diet was developed by nutritionists to help people cope with obesity or simply adjust their figure to the desired results. This technique got its name due to the fact that not many women and men can decide on fundamental changes in their diet. It is for such people that nutritionists have come up with an acceptable diet where one can keep very impressive results.
Diet for the lazy
Lazy diet is a special nutritional technique that aims to make a person feel comfortable and cozy. With such a diet, there is no stress that a product should not be eaten. Psychological trauma is excluded, the risk of failure is minimal.
The core of the diet is as follows:
- It is not necessary to think ahead what to eat for breakfast or the next day. You can eat both thermally processed foods and raw foods. The most important thing here is not exactly what you eat, but how and in what volume.
- The diet can be observed in any convenient place and at any practical period of life. For example, nothing stands in the way of dieting on vacation at sea or while sitting at work.
- In the process of losing weight, the body not only performs the function of burning fat and as a result of losing weight, but also burns toxins and toxins.
The lazy diet is suitable for both women and men. It can be used for as long as you want. Nutritionists did not notice any negative consequences.
The diet works according to the following rules:
- Fluid drunk on an empty stomach fills the stomach and suppresses the feeling of hunger.
- The amount of water is such that when food penetrates the stomach, the amount is significantly reduced. A person no longer needs a full bowl of soup, but eats half of it.
- Water accelerates all metabolic processes in the body, increases metabolism.
- Toxins and slag are quickly removed by the liquid.
- Hair, skin and nails look perfect.
Types of diet for the lazy (short description)
Diet for the lazy to lose weight in 5 kg
The essence of the diet is that for a week or two you should eat carefully while following some rules. First, dinner should be excluded. You can not eat dinner before bed. The time interval between last meal and sleep should be 5-6 hours.
Diet for the lazy on the water
The method of nutrition in this case is based on the use of a sufficient amount of fluid. If a person wants to eat a chocolate bar or some barbecue, there is no reason to reject it. Just drink at least 2 glasses of water before using the desired product. Thus, it will not be possible to eat a large amount of a harmful product and the figure will not suffer. In addition, water removes all harmful bacteria and toxins, which has a positive effect on the figure.
It should be understood that we are talking about pure water without gases, sugar and other additives. It is best to buy bottled water.
A light diet for the lazy
Using the rules of this diet, you can lose a few kg after five days of following it. The bottom line is this:
- Eat at least 2 kg for 7 days in a row. vegetables daily. They can be eaten in any convenient form (fresh, steamed, stewed or cooked).
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. A glass of liquid should be drunk before each meal. It is advisable to drink not before the meal itself, but half an hour before it.
A simple diet for the lazy
In this technique, limit the intake of some products from 3 to 10 days.
The main secret of such an extract is to take 10 ml of apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach just after waking up and before bedtime. Of course, it must be diluted in a glass of clean water without gas.
You can change the diet rules if it seems more convenient. Use 200 ml of vinegar water instead of 10 ml of vinegar. But you need to do this half an hour before each meal.
According to the reviews of those who have lost weight on this diet, in 3 days you can lose 3 kg, in 7 days you can lose 5 kg and in 10 days - up to 7 kg.
Rules for adhering to this diet
To follow a diet for the lazy properly and get visible results, the following conditions must be met:
- Always drink a glass of water before eating. The interval between food and fluid intake should be at least 30 minutes.
- The water must be clean. Do not drink carbonated or sweetened water.
- Liquid should not be ingested during the meal.
- After eating, do not consume fluids for 1-2 hours.
- Do not drink alcohol in any quantity.
- The usual drinks are replaced by sugar-free coffee and tea.
While on a lazy diet, do not eat snacks or fatty foods. You should eat as many fresh vegetable salads and fruits as possible. The diet may include the use of vitamin complexes and various additives.
One-week sample menu
- Breakfast. Borodino bread and hard cheese sandwich. You should also eat a boiled egg.
- Breakfast. Chicken fillet, vegetable salad with small pieces of feta cheese.
- Afternoon meal. Fruit as a pear.
- Noon. Cooked beef and a serving of fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast. Fat-free cottage cheese with the addition of slices of peach.
- Breakfast. Fish fillet with vegetable salad.
- Afternoon meal. One or two nectarines.
- Noon. Chicken fillet and an egg.
- Breakfast. Cherry tomato salad with cabbage leaves.
- Breakfast. Broth based on lean meat and a piece of rye bread.
- Afternoon meal. Pear.
- Noon. Fish cakes and vegetable salad.
- Breakfast. Cottage cheese with fruit slices, spiced with low-fat yogurt or light sour cream.
- Breakfast. A piece of white fish and one or two pieces of rye bread.
- Afternoon meal. Two or three apples.
- Noon. Chicken fillet and fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast. Salad based on tomatoes, peppers and eggplants.
- Breakfast. Mushroom power and black bread.
- Afternoon meal. Low-fat cottage cheese with berries, fresh or frozen.
- Noon. Boiled beef and eggs.
- Breakfast. Cabbage salad (cauliflower, Beijing or broccoli).
- Breakfast. Chicken breast broth and vegetable salad.
- Afternoon meal. Fruit-based salad topped with low-fat yogurt.
- Noon. Steamed fish and fresh tomato and cucumber salad.
- Breakfast. Chinese cabbage and green bean salad.
- Breakfast. Turkey broth.
- Afternoon meal. Two nectarines or plums.
- Noon. Tuna, tomato and green salad.
This product list is approximate. The diet for the lazy is designed so that a person can eat what he wants without special restrictions but includes healthy foods in the diet. In addition, one should never forget water that needs to enter the body regularly before and after meals.
There are virtually no contraindications. It must be remembered that before starting a diet, consult your doctor. You should undergo a series of simple procedures and tests to rule out a negative effect on the diet.
People with the following list of diseases should not suddenly change their diet and follow a lazy diet:
- for heart problems
- for headaches, inflammation
- for gastritis, ulcers and colitis;
- with liver or kidney failure
- for nervous system problems
- with poor bowel function;
- during febrile illness
- for oncological diseases.
It must be remembered that water can not be harmful if it is not taken in excess. In people prone to edema, excess fluid should be excluded from the diet and a specialist should be consulted.
A lazy diet should not be used for those who are not sure they need to lose weight. For example, there are people who are convinced that they have extra pounds. But relatives and friends assure that everything with a figure is in order. The person wants to go on a diet and does not dare. It is very possible that he is really happy with the weight and therefore there is no need to damage the nervous system again.
The lazy diet is versatile and simple enough. Even children with obese problems can use it. Before proceeding with the implementation, take care of the health of the body's systems and organs. To do this, consult a specialist who examines the body and gives an opinion on whether it is worth resorting to a diet for the lazy.