Nutritionists do not recommend hanging a lock on the refrigerator, just put the right food there. Yes, you can not do without a number of restrictions when losing weight, but the menu for a week can and should be varied. It's probably just changing the usual stereotypes in nutrition a bit.
Many parameters are important for weight loss and diet:
- a person's initial weight
- metabolic rate;
- the presence of chronic diseases
- the condition of the body (for example, hormonal disorders, postpartum or postoperative period, monthly cycle, etc. ).
General points about proper weight loss and the basic rule of nutritionists
The basic rule that nutritionists offer to anyone who wants to lose weight is to give up dietary disorders and start losing weight gradually without effort and sacrifice, this is important for both women and men.
Just when you get up from sleep, drink a glass of plain hot water. It will wash the digestive tract, finally awaken the body, start metabolic processes and bowel function. After the water, half an hour must pass before breakfast. It would be ideal if you are currently practicing breathing exercises or any form of exercise.
When losing weight, it is extremely important to follow the proper walking regime.
Drink at least 2 liters of clean water a day. This will increase the fat burning process.
Almost no one manages to switch to proper nutrition at once. To begin with, it is enough to reduce the food intake at each meal by 100-200 kilocalories. In addition, it is important to reduce both the total calorie content and the usual serving size.
This is what it looks like in practice. For example, your usual breakfast is fried eggs and sausage. Instead of sausage, you can take a low-calorie ham from a chicken breast or even better generally the cooked and thinly sliced chicken breast. It is better to fill it not with a few whole eggs, but with 3-4 whites (without egg yolks).
In this case, your portion of breakfast will not change in size and the calorie content will be half as much. And if you gradually start to reduce the amount of fat that is poured into the pan and bring to a drop of oil that is smeared on the non-stick coating of the pan, your breakfast will be 3 times less nutritious and also cheap and healthy.
A similar lean approach should be taken for all meals for both lunch and dinner. First, instead of hodgepodge or fatty cabbage soup, you can cook:
- light vegetable soup with chicken broth,
- lean cabbage soup,
- vegetable puree soup made from cabbage, courgette, carrots, potatoes, etc.
If you can not radically change a dish to a lean one, start by gradually reducing its calorie content. For any soup, this is first and foremost the exclusion of the frying process. All vegetables that have previously been fried according to the recipe (onions, carrots, beets) must now be put in soup or cabbage soup without pre-treatment, directly raw, finely chopped.
You do not have to save on vegetables, the vegetable fiber, they contain saturated substances for a long time, cleanse the intestines, have few calories and have many useful properties. Therefore, there is no need to give up food or cut portions at times.
The other dishes can be left as usual, just by removing the oil for frying, or it is better to steam or cook them completely. The next step will be to cut the portion size in half and replace at least half of the bowl with vegetables - stewed, fresh, baked without oil or grilled. This balanced and healthy approach guarantees gradual weight loss. Plus, it's a pretty cheap way to lose weight.
Dinner should always be the sweetest meal of the day. The main secret is to remove the feeling of hunger, but not to bring the feeling of heaviness in the stomach. So if you eat an apple or a leaf salad for dinner, hunger pangs after 1 hour will force you to go to the fridge. Therefore, it is ideal for dinner to prepare a light but filled protein dish with a serving of vegetable fiber (vegetables or fruit).
Important! Pregnant and lactating women should not follow the diet without a prescription from a doctor.
Snacks in the weight loss menu
In general, nutritionists' recommendations boil down to the fact that there is a need for good nutrition snacks - these are second breakfasts, afternoon snacks and late dinners. Five, six meals a day are the basis of a fractional regimen and with the right approach give the best result for losing weight.
You can choose natural sweets such as snacks in the morning:
- dried dates, prunes, dried apricots,
- dried apple wedges,
- unleavened nuts.
The second breakfast may be vegetarian and consist of a fruit. You can have a snack with cottage cheese or a piece of cheese. For a late dinner, one hour before bedtime, you can drink a glass of kefir or natural yoghurt. In general, such unsweetened dairy products are extremely effective during the period of weight loss, and it is also a very budget-friendly and low-carb option.
An important rule from nutritionists for weight loss: do not eat too much, that is, do not overeat until the stomach is heavy. You need to get up from the table when it looks like you can eat a little more until you are full. This is exactly what turns out to be superfluous. But you will first have to stop yourself, rather the body itself will get used to normal amounts of food and you will no longer overeat.
Everyone who loses weight is very worried about giving up candy. However, there is no hard requirement here. You do not have to give up chocolate completely. One week you can eat a strip of dark bitter chocolate 2-3 times in the morning.
Otherwise, the slim menu does not return results.
Here's what you need to limit food as much as possible, and ideally exclude, are baked goods and fatty foods:
- white bread
- industrial confectionery, trans fat and store sauces (including margarine, ketchup).
- smoked products,
- fat meat,
Diet menu: Preferred foods
Proper weight loss does not happen in a short time, it is a long process.
This helps the products to be included in your menu. First of all, it is rational to include all food groups in the diet:
- Protein group: ideal for weight loss chicken, fish, veal, rabbit meat, dried nuts (unsalted and not fried), eggs, cottage cheese and other dairy products. Cheese is also acceptable, but subject to restrictions.
- Group of carbohydrates: When losing weight, so-called complex carbohydrates are acceptable and even necessary. These are durum wheat pasta, cereals (gray is especially good), boiled potatoes (not fried). The diet should not be carbohydrate free.
- Vegetable fiber: vegetables and fruits baked (preferably), fresh or cooked.
- Group of fats: it is impossible to make a huge mistake for many who lose weight, except completely fat from the diet. Without them, the body cannot function normally and their deficiency has a detrimental effect, including the appearance of hair and skin. Vegetable oils (sunflower, olive, flaxseed, buckwheat) are allowed in the menu. The use of butter is limited, no more than 2-3 times a week.
Nutritionist's Weight Loss Menu for a Week
In order not to break down in the weight loss process and follow all the rules, it is recommended to adhere to a carefully planned weight loss menu. It is optimal to take a weekly period. This way it will be possible to buy the necessary products in advance and there will be no foreign products in the fridge. Plus, you know exactly what and when to eat.
- Breakfast: a serving of oatmeal cooked in water with a slice of butter, a sandwich with cheese (you can put butter on a sandwich, not in porridge). A drink to your liking (preferably green tea, compote).
- Lunch: chicken noodle soup, two spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a piece of baked breast.
- Dinner: stewed vegetables, second piece of chicken breast.
- Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, fruit salad dressed with natural yogurt.
- Lunch: mushroom soup in chicken broth, small whole wheat pumpkin muffin.
- Dinner: red fish (salmon, trout), steamed, fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato).
- Breakfast: 150 grams of cottage cheese, spiced with a spoonful of sour cream and any fruit. Curd on a piece of wholemeal bread.
- Lunch: vegetable purée soup with croutons or a piece of rye bread.
- Dinner: vegetable salad, sandwich with a piece of lightly salted salmon and a piece of bran bread.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, any natural sweetness for tea.
- Lunch: fish baked in foil and boiled rice with a small portion of vegetable salad.
- Dinner: cottage cheese pancakes or fresh cottage cheese with sour cream.
- Breakfast: oatmeal in water with a little nuts and dried fruits. Gluten-free cheese sandwich.
- Lunch: lean cabbage soup with sour cream, steamed meat chop, grilled vegetables.
- Dinner: stewed sea fish with vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: croutons with eggs and milk from a few slices of bran bread.
- Lunch: broccoli cream soup, boiled chicken breast, baked vegetables.
- Dinner: chicken roll with cheese and herbs, boiled vegetables.
- Breakfast: smoothies made from milk, banana, pear, 2 tbsp. spoon oatmeal.
- Lunch: a piece of baked fish, salad of boiled green beans with an egg.
- Dinner: baked apples with honey and cinnamon.