Experts have compiled a large number of diets, but not all can help solve the problem of obesity without harming health. Very often the question arises: how to lose 20 kg in a month. To do this, choose an effective diet whereby the weight decreases even at home. At the same time, keep in mind that overweight people who exceed the norm by 20-25 kg lose weight in an order of magnitude easier than those who only have 5-10 kg extra.
Effective 20 kg weight loss diet
To understand how to lose 20 kg in a month, one must consider several diets, choose the most suitable. Do not forget that dietary adjustments are not enough. At the same time, you need to lead an active lifestyle.
For protein, calorie, or any other diet to be effective, follow these guidelines:
- try to increase your intake of clean water to 8-10 glasses a day;
- stop eating too much as people with increased body weight eat 30-50% more than the body needs;
- you should not set yourself rigid bans or strict restrictions;
- start communicating with like-minded people so you have someone to share your results with;
- start going more, or better yet, sign up for a sports club.
If you need a simple but effective diet for a month minus 20 kg, pay attention to the protein setting. Observing this food system is an order of magnitude easier than others, but the most important thing is to strictly adhere to a certain diet. Its main principles are to eliminate all fatty foods and carbohydrates. It turns out that bread, pasta, sweets (including sugar), potatoes, grains and storage drinks need to be removed from food.
The diet should consist of:
- lean meats such as chicken, turkey, rabbit;
- dairy products with a minimal fat content, eg milk, kefir.
This method aims to burn excess body fat by reducing the consumption of high calorie content. The diet in this case is very extensive - neither meat nor dairy products are removed from it. True, this diet can aggravate chronic diseases and it is fraught with dizziness, weakness and irritability. Only perfectly healthy women and men can use it.
The daily routine plays an important role in such a food system. Frequent and fractionated food intake will relieve the strong feeling of hunger, which disrupts the process of getting rid of excess fat. If you decide to stick to this system to lose weight, do not eat fatty fish and meat, sugar, confectionery and bakery products made from the highest quality flour. A daily intake of 1400-1600 kcal is required and the most severe solution is 350-700 kcal.
- not more than 200 lean meats (cooked, baked, steamed) per day
- 1-2 eggs (hard boiled);
- 150 g wholemeal baked goods;
- low-fat dairy products
- sugar-free coffee and green tea;
- fruits, berries;
- vegetable soups.
How to lose 20 kg in a month is a question asked by many, especially ladies who want to make their figure beautiful and attractive at any cost. One way is the citrus diet, which can be categorized as a mono diet. Its features:
- The diet that must be followed for a month to achieve results is very strict.
- If we talk about contraindications, this diet is not suitable for breastfeeding mothers, pregnant women, the elderly and those who have hypotension and problems with the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder.
- Calcium supplementation is recommended for healthy people.
- Excessively low calorie and hunger can lead to dizziness, but with the help of citrus you can give your body rest from preservatives, dyes.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange / grapefruit juice, a piece of black bread.
- Lunch: grapefruit, 2 kiwis, 150 g vegetable soup / cooked vegetables.
- Dinner: 150 g rye bread, 2 boiled egg whites (or 120 g lean meat), a glass of water with lemon.
- If a very strong feeling of hunger occurs before bedtime, it is permissible to drink water with lemon / tea without sugar.
Kost minus 20 kg pr. month
To lose a lot in an extremely short period of time, you need to adhere to a strict eating plan and constantly refuse snacks. For a diet that helps you lose 20 kg a month, eat broccoli, apples, white cabbage, chicken fillet. In addition, you can use the rule of alternation, which involves avoiding one of the three meals. In this case, they must be removed one by one.
First, exclude sugar, spices and salt from the menu. You will need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Adherence to this diet is recommended to exclude too much physical activity. When a strong feeling of hunger occurs, it is permissible to drink a little kefir. In addition, it is necessary to take vitamin and mineral complexes.
- In the morning- a glass of kefir, a boiled chicken egg.
- In the afternoon- 400-500 ml chicken broth, boiled chicken pile (skin should be removed), a glass of kefir.
- In the evening- 200 g fat-free cottage cheese / a glass of kefir. If necessary, you can drink coffee without milk and sugar.
How to correct the result
It's one thing to answer the question of how you can lose 20 kg in a month, and another thing is how to solve the result. To do this, you need to practice sports, especially since classes help you strengthen your health and motivate you to continue eating healthy food. Additionally, you will need:
- give up alcohol completely;
- forget the word "additive";
- drink as much water as possible;
- to adjust the eating process, not to be distracted by TV and other factors.
The right way out of the diet
In order for a sharp weight loss and an immediate transition to the usual diet not to lead to negative health consequences, you need to end the diet wisely. To do this, gradually add to your menu 1-2 products from the category of those that were excluded from the diet. Ideally, it is fruits and vegetables (for example, tomatoes), lean meats and medium-fat dairy products.
Do not eat fried and fatty foods! In addition, you need to go into an active lifestyle - running, walking or dancing is best.
How to lose 20 kg in a month
First of all, keep in mind that lack of or excess sleep can make it difficult to lose weight in a month. The fact is that the body during sleep (from 12 noon to 4 o'clock) produces 70% melatonin - a hormone that helps break down fat. Whichever system you choose, skip snacking! You should not have any cookies or muffins at home, keep fresh fruit or dried fruit instead.
Also adhere to the following guidelines during the month:
- Do not add fat in the form of sauces / oils to food
- boil vegetables in water, not broth;
- Drink more water, exercise:
- follow your exercise and nutrition plan;
- You can satisfy a strong feeling of hunger with lettuce, cucumber (raw, not salted).
To lose weight in a month you need to eat approx. 1000-1400 kcal per day. To calculate the nutritional balance that will help you lose weight, determine the number of calories per serving. Desired body weight. At the same time, you need to know that a man's basic metabolism is 1 kcal / 1 kg weight per day. Hour for a woman - 0, 9 kcal / kg. It turns out that if the desired mass is 65 kg, the basal metabolic rate during the diet should be: 65 * 0, 9 * 24 = 1404 kcal.
The abbreviation BJU means the ratio of proteins / fats / carbohydrates in the daily diet. Once you know the daily rate, you can easily reach your previously set goal in a month. The ratio of 1: 1: 4 is taken as the norm, but in fact it is not entirely correct. For drying the body and weight loss, the ratio 5: 1: 2/4: 2: 4 is more suitable. To burn fat in a month, it is better to choose 2-2, 5/0, 8-1 / 1, 2-2.
Whether you eat honey, ham, wholemeal bread or use herbal teas, it is almost impossible to reach your goal in a month without physical exercise (at least minimally). Before the lesson, be sure to warm up in the form of swinging legs and arms, turn your head, stretch, bend. Then proceed to the complex:
- Press - 50 times.
- Slopes - 15 minutes long.
- Squats - 30 times.
- Exercise "bike" - duration 4-5 minutes.
- Run in place - lift your legs as high as possible. The duration of an approach should be about one minute.
Pros and Cons of Fast Weight Loss
To understand how to lose 20 kg in a month while clearing the colon, many are trying controversial methods. People use enemas, use vegetable salads (like "diet"), fruits and the like. In general, the benefits of fast weight loss are obvious because it allows you to lose 10-20 kg in just 1 month. Thanks to special diets combined with a little physical activity, you can tighten your figure for the upcoming summer season.
The disadvantages are:
- lack of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals in the body;
- the digestive system and stomach begin to suffer from constant hunger;
- poor brain function;
- "circles" under the eyes;
- vision problems.