Losing weight in a week is real, but it takes effort. You need to not only adhere to a diet but also exercise and give up bad habits. To maintain the achieved result, smoothly leave the diet and continue to eat healthy food.
Lose weight by 7 kg in one week
To lose 7 kg in a week, you need to combine diet and exercise correctly. However, it must be remembered that a degrading diet has a negative effect on metabolism.
Major restrictions can cause a number of gastrointestinal problems. During the diet it is recommended to take vitamin complexes that help rebuild malnutrition in the body. Physical activity should be properly distributed and take breaks at regular intervals.
Before starting a diet, it is recommended to consult a specialist, as certain contraindications may be present.
Basic Nutritional Rules for Fast Weight Loss
There are a number of basic nutrition guidelines to help you lose weight.
- Drink only plain water or green tea. Beverages containing caffeine, sugar and other additives should be completely excluded. A glass of plain water with a strong appetite helps to soothe it and avoid decomposition.
- You must abandon simple carbohydrates and replace them with complex ones. Simple carbohydrates are absorbed fairly quickly and have minimal nutritional value. These include sweets, cakes, plain pasta and white rice. Complex carbohydrates contain fiber. It contains a large amount of nutrients that are well absorbed by the body.
- Lean proteins must be present in the diet. These are skinless chicken breast, salmon and lean beef.
- It is necessary to completely abandon fast food and other junk food. These are empty carbohydrates and contain a lot of trans fat, sugar and salt.
The key to effective weight loss is the right combination of exercise and diet. You need to stop alcohol and smoke completely.
How to lose 7 kg a week correctly
To lose 7 kg a week, choose a rational and not too hungry diet. The first step is to reduce the amount of fat you eat. These are butter, sausages, mayonnaise and hard cheese.
To get a good result, eat porridge no more than 3 times a week. The glycemic index should be considered. Foods with a high glycemic index slow down metabolic processes and thus increase the number of fat cells.
Pay attention to product compatibility. To achieve good results, calculate the amount of fat and carbohydrates correctly in the dish.
Replace candy with fruit. Apples, cranberries, gooseberries and plums will be useful.
If you follow a diet, there is a high risk of excretion of nutrients and trace elements from the body. A strong feeling of hunger often leads to breakdown and gaining even more weight.
Fast Effective Diets
There are many fast and effective diets that can help you lose weight in just one week. Some of the most effective are:
- Favorite.Assumes a cycle of daily monodietes: drinks, vegetables, fruits, protein and balanced.
- Bonn soup.Such a food system consists in the use of vegetable foods. The base is Bonn soup, which consists of tomatoes, cabbage, peppers, onions and celery.
- Buckwheat and kefir.In this case, buckwheat should not be boiled, steamed.
- Kefir.It provides not only the opportunity to lose weight, but also to improve the sebaceous glands, circulatory diseases and digestive systems.
When choosing a diet, pay attention to its complexity and the availability of the products it suggests. Before starting a diet course, consult a dietitian. Otherwise, unpleasant side effects are possible.
For weight loss to be effective and correct, study the basic advice of nutritionists. They recommend that special attention be paid to psychological preparation for the new nutrition system. You need to tune in to change your usual lifestyle, give up bad habits and passive rest.
Experts believe that by losing weight, a person will get rid of many complexes, atherosclerosis, hypertension and other possible diseases caused by obesity.
Main nutritional recommendations:
- You should drink enough water a day, you should not be dehydrated.
- Drink a glass of warm water with lemon immediately after waking up.
- Meals must be partial. The optimal number of meals is 5-6 times.
- Do not skip your breakfast.
- The last meal should be no later than 3 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid completely fried foods.
- It is recommended to use extra virgin olive oil for salad dressing.
In advance, prepare a menu for the week and an exercise plan.
Example of weekly diet menu
The most common version of a weekly diet for fast weight loss is kefir. You should drink up to five hundred milliliters of kefir with one percent fat a day. Strong coffee, salt and sugar must be given up. Water and herbal tea can be drunk without restrictions.
Menu in the basic version of the kefir diet:
- Monday- kefir and 4 ounce baked potatoes without salt added.
- Tuesday- kefir and four hundred grams of cottage cheese with the lowest possible fat percentage.
- Wednesday- kefir and four hundred grams of fruit. All types of fruits are allowed except bananas and grapes.
- Thursday- kefir and four hundred grams of boiled chicken breast.
- Friday- kefir and four hundred grams of fruit.
- Saturdayis a fixed day. You need to drink one and a half liters of still water.
- Sunday- kefir and four hundred grams of fruit.
This diet is pretty strict, but it works well. With a sharp deterioration in health, you should abandon the kefir nutrition system.
Contraindications for rapid weight loss
There are categories of people who are categorically contraindicated in rapid weight loss.
- Children and adolescents.Your body needs high quality balanced nutrition. In absence, there are problems with the normal growth and development of the body.
- Pregnant women.During the period you are carrying a baby, all the necessary vitamins and nutrients must be supplied to the woman's body. They help the body cope with stress and additional stress that increases as the fetus develops.
- Women breastfeeding.Strict diet can lead to a lack of nutrients in breast milk, and this negatively affects the baby's health.
- Menopausal women.During the climatic period, there is an increase in hormones so that a woman can recover a lot.
- Older people.They should pay special attention to their health. Lack of certain nutrients and vitamins can provoke the development of dangerous diseases.
Diet for weight loss should be abandoned if you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract and chronic diseases. Direct contraindications are diabetes mellitus and oncology.
Weekly weight loss diet allows you to lose up to 7 kg of excess weight. They suggest a fairly strict dietary restriction. To maintain the result obtained, you must leave the diet smoothly and adhere to the principles of a healthy diet.