As the name suggests, any drinking diet - be it a method of losing weight with kefir, broth, green tea, juice or even plain water - is based on the use of liquids. Is there food delivered during the drinking diet, or does everything that enters the body have to be in liquid form only? And how long can you keep a drinking diet? And most importantly, what results does this weight loss system provide?
Drinking diet in all its diversity
Of course, the drinking diet is not a special and specific diet, but only the nutritional principle that determines the form of eating, which gives you the choice of products. In other words, you only need to absorb everything in liquid form, but under this "Everything" is understood only as healthy, natural and low-calorie foods.
You can often meet fans of the juice diet - of course, they also practice drinking food. Like kefir diets, green tea diets, ginger-slimming drink fans, and even the toughest of all are water diets.
If you are a reasonably healthy person, then you probably understand that a drinking diet can not be based on milkshakes from a famous restaurant, on alcoholic beverages, on sweet sodas, cocoa, coffee, industrial beverage yogurt and similarProducts. Strictly speaking, the drinking scheme will be fully respected, but there can be no question of weight loss here.
What you can drink as part of your diet
- Vand.With an aqueous drinking diet, drink 2 liters of clean, still water daily. But such a technique is very strict and complex, few people can resist it. Since it refers to fasting, it is allowed to sit on it for more than 3 days. The best option for a water-based drinking diet is fasting 1-3 days a month when you only drink water. In addition, you need to prepare for such a strict drinking diet by reducing the amount of food consumed daily a week before it starts and then slowly return to your usual diet.
- broth.It can be chicken, fish or beef as well as vegetables. It must be manufactured independently and from natural products, no semi-finished products are suitable). It is allowed to add salt during cooking, you can also add carrots, celery, greens - parsley. It is advised not to add pepper, it whets the appetite, just like onions.
- Dairy productsin liquid form can also form the basis of a drinking diet. If this is kefir, it is necessarily low in fat as well as fermented baked milk, bifidok or drink yogurt without fillers. You can also take milk as a base without fat content more than 1, 5 percent. However, it is believed that milk is not absorbed well by adult body, so it is recommended to choose fermented milk products.
- Freshly squeezed juice.Orange, grapefruit, apple juice are suitable. Better to choose unsweetened fruits. Grapefruit is generally considered a top-notch weight loss product. However, you need to be careful and check if you have allergies before embarking on a juice diet. And most importantly, when choosing a juice diet, remember: freshly squeezed juices can not be consumed in their natural form - they must be diluted with still water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Te.Choose green, black, red or fruity tea, but always green and of good quality. Do not drink it sweet, you can add skim milk or lemon.
- Fruit drink or compote.These drinks are also suitable for a drinking diet. They are not cooked sweet of fruits and berries. You can also make oatmeal jelly, it is the most satisfying.
- Vegetable smoothies.In addition to fruit juices, vegetable juices or smoothies are perfect for a drinking diet. They do not always taste good, but if you show patience and experiment a bit, you may find an acceptable option for yourself.
- Protein shaker.This is perhaps the most effective and fastest drink diet. As you know, the protein diet is among the most effective. But to consume protein shakes without compromising your health, you need to make sure you do not have chronic diseases. And in addition, it is necessary to closely monitor the water regime when consuming a large amount of protein - drink very still water (otherwise the protein is simply not absorbed).
It is highly desirable to create a schedule for the use of "food" - for example, every two hours for 1-1, 5 glasses. Or every three hours - a little more. And during breaks, do not forget to drink enough clean water.
How long does the drinking diet last?
The longest known drinking diet lasts approx. 30 days. Its menu can not be called lean and ascetic, but all products and "dishes" are used exclusively in liquid form. In the morning - freshly squeezed fruit juice and green tea (naturally without sugar, syrups and jams) closer to lunch - light broth (always second or even third) and vegetable smoothies in the evening - kefir and protein shakes and all day from morning to evening - also water inpretty impressive amounts.
You believe that a drinking diet, even if stored for only 4-5 days, relieves the intestines perfectly, removes toxins and so-called "food waste" and stimulates the body to use the already accumulated fat at the expense of current energy costs (since a liquid diet contains relatively few calories when properly observed).
Such a long period - 20-30 or more days - is rather an extreme variant of the drinking diet. While no nutritionist would almost certainly advise anyone to adhere to such a diet (at least outside of the regular stationary observation) for more than 12-14 days.
The most popular "distance" for any drinking diet is 7-10 days.
If you choose low-calorie foods for your drinking diet, drink a small amount of fluid at a time (believe me: if you drink broth from dumplings in pots for several days in a row, it is likely that the desired weight loss will not come, although the formulation may blame you for the fact that your diet has not been drinking all this time), you are very much in the fresh air and maybe even go in for sports within a reasonable range, so for 7 days after the drinking diet you may wellexpect you to lose 5-7kg extra pounds.
Drink Day Diet
Let's remind you of the simplest variant of a drinking diet - a day on the water. The bottom line is simple: During the day, you are only allowed to drink clean water without carbonation. Such days are considered fixed days and they can be used once a week or 2-3 times a month. For a while you can drink only water in unlimited quantities, but not less than 2 liters a day, or spend the day on freshly squeezed orange, grapefruit or apple juice mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 1, while maintaining the water regime - 1, 5I'm coming today. Drinking days like these days on the water give your body a break from the stress of constantly digesting food. Our digestive system needs to be cleansed, just this process starts on such fasting days.
You need to prepare in advance. Switch to a healthy diet the week before. If you are a fan of mayonnaise, sauces, sausages and fatty, fried and sweet, exclude this food from the diet for a week. A few days before the start of the "drinking day" diet, eat only grains, fruits and vegetables. Drink sugary drinks throughout the week, and switch to green tea a day before starting your diet. Also drink up to 2 liters of water daily.
You need to leave the diet evenly and gradually add low-fat foods - first vegetables, fruits, grains and then low-fat proteins, after a few weeks you can gradually return to your usual diet. But lean back on flour products, sweets, fats are not worth it right away.
After the "drinking day" diet, your stomach will shrink and you will start eating less and filling up quickly. Therefore, such fasting days allow you to reduce your appetite and smoothly switch to a healthy diet. This day you take 1-2 kg overweight.
7-Day Drink Diet
With a weekly drinking diet you can lose up to 7 kg. As a basis you can take juices from vegetables, fruits, low-fat dairy products, broth. In addition to liquid food, it is imperative to monitor the water - the amount of water drunk per day should be at least 1, 5 l. You can also drink unsweetened green tea (leaves) in unlimited quantities. In order not to get tired of a single product, the days of the diet can be changed. For example . :
- 1 day - with milk or kefir;
- Day 2 - in broth;
- Day 3 - about juice;
- Day 4 - day;
- Day 5 - protein or yogurt;
- Day 6 - on compote (dried apricots, prunes, raisins, cook without sugar);
- The last day is juicy.
Ending the Drinking Diet
The output of the weekly drinking diet should be even. The next day, when you have finished drinking diet, start your breakfast with a small portion of oatmeal in water. Breakfast and dinner remain drinkable. Observe this regimen for 2-3 days. Then move on to a new level - for breakfast, eat a dish you like: an egg, yogurt, cheese, but you do not have to lean on flour. For lunch, boil porridge and eat an apple or a banana. Drinking dinner. And already in the second week you should start eating three times a day with the addition of low-fat protein and vegetables. In the third week, the amount of carbohydrates in the diet increases. Gradually introduce salt and rye bread, pasta, cereals, potatoes into the diet.
But strive to ensure that your daily menu includes 3/4 of natural, healthy, low-fat and healthy foods and dishes. Only in this way is a decent result from the previous drinking diet preserved. If you think that drinking a diet will help in a number of periods of gluttony and unhealthy eating, you maintain a slim figure - inevitable disappointments await you. . .